Monday, January 19, 2015

Kindergarten Teacher Goes on Power Trip. Fires Entire Class.

Tampa, FL -- Brenda Harrison has fired all of her kindergarten students after one of them interrupted her during a question and answer session about Martin Luther King, Jr. Day.

"What a classless move by Timmy Thompson," said Harrison. "I've been teaching here for 22 years and no one has disrespected me that much. Sure I asked a question to the class, but I didn't want anyone replying until I was done. Why else do you think I became a kindergarten teacher? I need to feel the power trip! I don't care that he's six years old! Fired! They're all fired!"

School principal David Segel had this to say in a statement: "We have a zero-tolerance policy against kindergarten students speaking out of turn. We're trying to raise competent adults the way we see fit. Parents can only do so much. We're the workhorse here."

Timmy could not be reached for comment. It was his nap time.


No comments: