Sunday, March 6, 2011

Rihanna Admits Singing is Awful, Still Doesn’t Give A Shit


Pop superstar Rihanna, with hits such as “Rude boy” and “What’s my name”, has admitted that her songs are disasters and off-key. “God, of course I know my singing is terrible. Don’t you think I listen to my music before I let it print? People always come up to me and say ‘Hey, Rihanna, you make me want to let Chris Brown punch me in the face when I hear your songs.’”

Still, the 23-year-old singer couldn’t give more of a fuck. When asked how she comes up with her hooks, she responded, “look, they tell me how to sing and I sing it. Hell, sometimes we just pick up drunken bastards off the street and ask them to demo for us.”

When pressed to explain why she continues to make her music despite its less than mediocre producing, she burst out, “I’m fucking filthy rich and everyone loves me and Shy Ronnie. There’s no need to explain further. Now leave and let me finish my Tigerblood in peace.”

Why Tigerblood? Because of Charlie Sheen? “No,” she replied calmly, then in a cracked voice, “because 'I love the smell of it.’”

We left immediately.
 ...

Related: Ke$ha less rich, but equally not giving a shit about talent.

No comments: